Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member from Southern AZ

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member from Southern AZ

Hello to any of you that view this! I'm truly a first timer with any forum thought the LS1 forums would be my best start. Typically to get my answers I cruise through all forums looking for answers to the questions that others ask. Would hate to be bashed by other members for asking redundant questions.

The time has come to ask the questions that I cannot find answers to, perhaps someone can direct me to the appropriate place to post. I am building a C10 with '04 GTO LS1 (<30k miles), and have a bench full of parts I have removed from the donor LS1 engine. Mainly the entire accessory drive: AC Compressor, Alternator, H2O Pump/T stat, Crank Pulley, Power Steering Pump w/ Reservoir, GTO Oil Pan w/ windage tray pickup tube and dip stick, Exhaust Manifold, Belt Tensioner.

Here is The Questions, Is there a market for these? Where should I post these for sale? Can I post them anywhere without a high enough thread count? Lastly, I went with a Vintage Air Frontrunner kit so I'd like to offset a fraction of my expense but I'm not out to screw anyone either, any help with fair market pricing on these components?

Thank you all for your help not only with my questions today, but through all of your expertise over the years. I look forward to my future with you all in this community.

Cheers,
B

Quick Reply: New Member from Southern AZ