Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member of the best LS forum out there! Building a Mazda RX8 with 7.0 lit LS7

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 02:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member of the best LS forum out there! Building a Mazda RX8 with 7.0 lit LS7

Cheers guys! and the few girls that I've havent seen yet.

The Short story of Mr Michael.
Rebuilding my life after a fire.
The fire started at my neighbors workshop here in Sweden, spread, took my workshop and a third with it... at that moment all I've done for the last 12 years was taken from me, cars (5), boats, workshop and my strenght to go forth.

And no, we do not have polar bears and loads of ice all year around where i live.

Insurances... you know the drill. Race cars and insurances...

Now a year later I've regained most of my personal health and started all over.
Needed a lightweight, sleek, modern car, with great weight distribution and CHEAP. I hate rust.

So one of my best friends borrowed me some money and we imported two Mazda RX8 right hand drive, one to be sold to finance the loan, one to build on.

But what the f**k am I am doing here?
-Import RX8.. right hand drive... "
-Dude - you're lost... "

Nah, before I decided to buy the puny little 1.3 liter wankel doing 231hp at 9000 revs...

I allready knew what I was putting in it...
With the help of my main sponsor KW Parts (GM original parts distrubutor in europe) I knew it would be a LS.. something.

And so it was. 2 faulty LS7 were purchased and currently refurbished in my livingroom of my 2 room rental - broke up with my girl just prior to the delivery so there wouldnt be any issues.

And swapping the 1.3 liter for 7.0 liter in the sleek, lightweight chassi.

Wanna know more?

Follow the build on www.facebook.com/project.rise.se
And soon enough I will make a build thread here aswell.

A year ago when I made the outlines of this project, I knew about one other actually swapping for an LS engine. Now I know that there even are two more guys here doing the same thing.

Awsome!

Love to meet you guys here.
Feel free to ask anything and see you around
Old 09-14-2013, 08:45 AM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by MrMichael
broke up with my girl just prior to the delivery so there wouldnt be any issues.

Sorry to heard things went bad for you in a hurry. There is a hybrid section in this forum for people doing the same thing you are. https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversions-hybrids-28/

Good Luck

Quick Reply: New member of the best LS forum out there! Building a Mazda RX8 with 7.0 lit LS7