Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LS1 Newbie

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 06:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 Newbie

Hello, I live and work in the Pasadena, Texas area about three weeks out of the month, then go to my home in Eastern New Orleans, to recover for about a week. I have enjoyed tinkering with cars for most of my life, helped others repair theirs and even repaired them professionally for awhile.
Now I am ready for a toy. Brainstormed for quite a long time, and have concluded that, after test driving the Hinson Motorsports RX8/LS1 conversion, I want to build my own. Joined LS1TECH, to do research before I begin my project. Any insight you guys have to offer will much appreciated.

Thanks

David
Old 09-18-2013, 08:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site and an addiction that will leave you broke and hungry....but with a nice car!

For starters, I would hit up the Conversion & Hybrid section of the forum. They'll put an LS in just about anything over there. Should be some good info to get you started.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversions-hybrids-28/
Old 09-19-2013, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Welcome. There is a ton of knowledge compliled on this board, you can't go wrong being here. Go to the Hybrids section that Decadence linked to see what others have done. LS1 engines have been put in everything.

Quick Reply: LS1 Newbie