Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Hoosier on Board

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 08:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Hoosier on Board

Greetings Everyone,
My name is Joe Andrews, I'm 48 and I've been a Machinist my whole life.
I Manufacture my own line of Metal Shaping Tools for Guys and Gals Restoring Cars, Trucks, Planes, Boats, and Artist. I make English Wheel Upper and Lower Rollers, Planishing Dies, Hand Held Hammers, and Lots of Bead Roller Dies. I'm not here to promote my Business so that's why no mention of my Website.

When I was 14 my Dad bought me my first Car, it was a 1972 SS Nova. My Dads gone now but I still feel his presence around me every day. We took the Nova and pulled almost everything apart. Dad really taught me more than I ever imagined. He had a Love for Cars like many other Guys I meet at Car Shows. Dads Love was Corvettes, but he waited till his three kids were out of School to get his first one. My kids are also out of school except for my youngest who is the Junior Class President at Liberty University in Virginia. I too have had the Car Fever and waited as long as I could but I admit I got it BAD! I have had two Vettes already, I bought my Dads 91 with 42,000 miles when he passed away. I loved the Car but hated driving it, I'm 6'3" and felt Cramped in that "Cockpit". I traded it for my Quick Silver '02 C5 6 Speed and absolutely Love it.

In 2007 I built my first Car, here it is on LS1.com

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f75/ws6-fo...ina-re-body-71

I came here after getting screwed on a wiring harness for my LS-10 I am building now. The welcome and Responses to my Post for Help are AWESOME!
I think there's a really neat group of guys here building some Really Special Rides.
Thanks for the HELP Everyone, and Thanks to LS1tech for the Documented Resources.

Joe
Old 09-22-2013, 08:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Car at Muncie 1/4 mile Dragstrip

I found this video a Guy shot and posted on You Tube.
This is my Car, it's a 1992 Lumina Z34, I know right....a FWD car? Nope this ones sitting on a 1998 WS6 Chassis, its sporting the LS1 RWD A4 as its drivetrain...

Quick Reply: New Hoosier on Board