Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy

Well, I never got around to this and figured I mine as well introduce myself.

I am a younger guy from Georgia, been round drag racing since I was born and been working on cars since than as well. My grandpa got me into drag racing and automotive in our shop and we have build engines for people as well and cars.

I am 17, I own a 86 Chevrolet C10 that I rebuilt with my grandpa. He lets me race a 1977 Buick Skylark that both of us have put time into, it is a 350 4 bolt main with a Lunati cam and 1.94 valve double hump heads. More information on the car is in my signature. I love racing and learning about new engine components and other platforms. I know some about the newer LS based 5.3's and 6.0's. Well that's about it on me.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FultonPerformance
Well, I never got around to this and figured I mine as well introduce myself.

I am a younger guy from Georgia, been round drag racing since I was born and been working on cars since than as well. My grandpa got me into drag racing and automotive in our shop and we have build engines for people as well and cars.

I am 17, I own a 86 Chevrolet C10 that I rebuilt with my grandpa. He lets me race a 1977 Buick Skylark that both of us have put time into, it is a 350 4 bolt main with a Lunati cam and 1.94 valve double hump heads. More information on the car is in my signature. I love racing and learning about new engine components and other platforms. I know some about the newer LS based 5.3's and 6.0's. Well that's about it on me.
Welcome from barnesville georgia!

Quick Reply: New Guy