Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Deactivating Cloaking Device! :-P

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 06:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Deactivating Cloaking Device! :-P

Hello everyone!

Well, I figure that since I have been lurking around for quite some time, I figure that I probably better introduce myself finally! LOL! For those that might recognize the name, yes I'm the same Reindeer that was one of the founders of Stangnet, and no I'm not here to troll! LOL!

Actually my story is that over the past few years, I have gone through some pretty turbulent times in my life (economy, father having a stroke, personal illness, etc), and are just now getting back into things. Because of this I pretty much had to put the automotive hobby on the shelf and my hot rods into storage for the last three years.

Anyway, I took my '00 Trans Am WS6 out of storage a couple of days ago and got it roadworthy again. Still need to finish cleaning all the uglies off of it, but feels damn good to be driving it again

Looking forward to getting to chat with all of you and hopefully make some good contacts along the way!
Attached Thumbnails Deactivating Cloaking Device! :-P-ssa50220.jpg   Deactivating Cloaking Device! :-P-ssa50154.jpg  
Old 10-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cloaking device? He must be a Romulan. We don't like you Romulans around here!

p.s. nice rides

Quick Reply: Deactivating Cloaking Device! :-P