Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New To LS1TECH

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 05:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New To LS1TECH

Just thought I would introduce myself, I own a 2000 Red nhra Trans Am, 6 speed that just rolled over 60k. I'm from Iowa and currently don't have any mods done but there are several plans in the working, including full kooks true duals and trying to locate an lq9 to swap. Ran at the track three times when I first got the car, best time was a 13.4 in the 1/4th which I was surprised I could get it to do on a soft launch, due to street tires. A little about me I'm currently deployed to Spain with the Marine Corps, so its a matter of lining things up with my father back home to try and get the lq9 build going. Love the site, great info and great people who have the same obsession as me, any suggestions on the planned build go ahead and let me know. Currently shooting for an lq9 with ls6 heads ported and polished with an ls6 intake, a decent cam probably in the 232/236 range, looking for a healthy motor but well mannered and possibly add 150 shot or so mainly for track use. Anyway glad to be here

Quick Reply: New To LS1TECH