Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from Mid-Tennessee

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 03:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Mid-Tennessee

Joined just to learn anything I can. I'm a retired (disability-back)firefighter. I tried to run a tool route for Mac Tools but my back just wouldn't allow it. When I was shutting down my business, I had a customer that didn't have the money to pay off his bill. Long story short, he had a 90 Formula Firebird that I took as payment. It runs (305tbi), but needs everything, motor rebuilt, tires, brakes, suspension (bushings), interior, etc. My son who just started college said we should build it to run in autocrosses. We have never done that but it sounds like fun. I don't have the money to do anything right know but I've got four years to tinker with it and get it ready. I have a friend that has a LS1 and everything to go with it for the swap. Anyway I look forward to digging into this site and learning everything I can. I can already tell what an awesome site it is. And looking through it I can tell there is a lot of members that's willing to share what they know. thanks for putting this site together.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Teching In

Welcome to LS1tech!! Lots of good info here.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Welcome to the site

Quick Reply: New from Mid-Tennessee