Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

import tuner to domestic beast

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default import tuner to domestic beast

hi everybody, my name is Bryan, I go by the name of Farmer online. my history in the automotive market goes back to when i was 15yrs old. I started heavy into the import car scene 10yrs ago building nissans swapping motors and all that good stuff. Ive build some crazy stuff and had a great time doing this. I got tired of all the kids that were getting involved and they way the scene was heading, so i had gotten out, built a custom bike instead, rode it for a yr and sold it. I tried my hands at building kit cars, built and sold a lamborghini diablo and a ferrari 355.

I have now decided to build a car that i can drive daily and still have the ability to slap the car beside me at the lights. My car i have chosen to do this is my 1999 bmw 540i , my plans are to do an ls motor with an iron block, manual conversion with the hope to be producing around 475/475 at the wheels. This car is the car i plan on keeping around for a while and having alot of fun with, this site has a tonne of information to help me make it work. im sure you guys will be seeing alot of my progress as im working on my project

Quick Reply: import tuner to domestic beast