Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member from western, ky

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from western, ky

I'm a current owner of two 2000 fbody cars one is a black ss/slp car ls6 heads custom grind cam 2500 convertor strange 9" other is a Monterey maroon z28 bone stock motor besides custom grind cam and under drive pulleys has stage 3 monster trans with 3600 convertor custom built drive shaft and a strange 9". Looking forward two learning more on ls cars and buying parts for my cars really need fully adjustable shocks gauges with pod possible new cams. I bought the black car recently to take the heads off and to put them on my maroon car and the rearend mine in the maroon car isn't near the monster as the one in the black car I bracket race the maroon car last year it ran 7.89 with the bone stock ls1 besides came trans and rearend for most of the year was a 10 bolt with 2.73 gears. Any advice will b taken into con. Exp with parts u or anyone have to help wanting car to run consistent 7.0s to consistant 7.30s of course all motor being bracket raced. And the maroon car last year was daily driven. Thanks can txt anytime if have parts I might b intrested in. 2705598384
Old 12-30-2013, 02:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome

Quick Reply: New member from western, ky