Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie here with many question on the LS swap for older cars

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie here with many question on the LS swap for older cars

Hi I have a 1985 buick Lesabre B-body and I would like to put a LS1 engine in it I currently have a 403 olds engine in it. I would like to put a 6.0 or 5.3 in it. I would like to run A/C and use the tranny that comes with the engine I want power and fuel economy. What the Hick do i need to get guys besides the ENgine.... to make this build as cheap as possible I'm pretty good at engine work I I've change engines in this car 3 times I've had the original 307,350 rocket and 403, now I want to give it some new soul... HELP PLEASE....
Old 01-27-2014, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Buickoldslover
Hi I have a 1985 buick Lesabre B-body and I would like to put a LS1 engine in it I currently have a 403 olds engine in it. I would like to put a 6.0 or 5.3 in it. I would like to run A/C and use the tranny that comes with the engine I want power and fuel economy. What the Hick do i need to get guys besides the ENgine.... to make this build as cheap as possible I'm pretty good at engine work I I've change engines in this car 3 times I've had the original 307,350 rocket and 403, now I want to give it some new soul... HELP PLEASE....
heres the old beast its time to retire this old man....
Attached Thumbnails Newbie here with many question on the LS swap for older cars-403.jpg  

Quick Reply: Newbie here with many question on the LS swap for older cars