Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to the site

Old 02-07-2014, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the site

Hello! New here, looking for a fresh site!

My name is Brad, I have been turning wrenches and hotrodding cars since I was 14 yrs old with my first car, a 1973 Camaro LT w/Z28 package. That was back in 1984! I started my career out with automotive tech training and Motorcycle and small engines certification. That's what I thought I would do for a living, and although I have many years of working in the performance shop and general repair automotive world, I am currently an equipment maintenance mechanic in the aircraft industry here in Wichita, KS since 1997.

My car is a 2011 Camaro SS that I have added a ECS 1500 SC kit to, its cammed with a TSP cam, ARP headers, Borla Exhaust, Mcleod RXT Clutch, Gforce Drivetrain and Squash fuel system.

I hope to continue to add to my knowledge of this hobby and offer all of the knowledge I have experienced myself to any who need it.

Old 02-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Teching In

New to the site. Raced big inch chevy motors for years. retired from racing for 15 years. Now, the technology and power of these LS motors have drawn me back.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:15 PM

Default New to site

Hey new to this site quick run down from NorCal California. I have a 05 cts v with a built ls2 stroker... Hopefully I can find out some good info on here and share in as I go along!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New to the site