Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

A more appropriate intro from NY!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A more appropriate intro from NY!

Hello LS1Tech! I've been lurking this forum for a few months now and finally decided to register given the amount of useful knowledge that seems to get passed through these threads. I've been a sportbike guy for the last 6 years or so and finally sold my last bike in an effort or obtain a fun "cage". When I was about 18-20 or so (can't remember), I had a friend let me take his procharged '00 WS6 for a spin and immediately thought "This is the car I want". I let it go for years until my good friend/cousin bought a 4-wheeled toy (SN95) this year. Since I simply cannot afford that WS6 I seek, (and can't bring myself to buy a Mustang) I'll settle for an LT car. I've read about the benefits of the LS's, but I simply cannot afford the typical $10K+ price tag of a low mileage, non-teenage-molested WS6. We all gotta start somewhere, right? I'm a certified car audio nut. Yes, I am one of those "punks" with the roof/windows flexing in the 150 dB range. Don't judge, a hobby is a hobby. So if anyone is seeking advice in that area, I'd be more than happy to help where I can. I'm currently speaking with someone about buying their '94 Z28. Stone stock, clean as a whistle, just under 60K miles M6. So I'm hoping that goes through. If not, I'll just keep saving and searching. Hoping to bring something home in the next couple weeks, here. Thanks again! And looking forward to many searches, questions and fun that comes along with yet another hobby!

Cheers,
-Bill

Quick Reply: A more appropriate intro from NY!