Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy from PA

Old 05-06-2014, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from PA

Alright to start off I'm the most indecisive, ADD driven automotive enthusiast around. Been working on cars and motorcycles since I had a license ranging from my inexperienced days of badassery with mustang's (2), to a 300zx single turbo (z32), to my first 00' Subaru RS later blown up and bought a GSX, than traded for another Subaru, sold to strictly ride motorcycles for the past 2 years, to now back in a 98RS currently but hesitant on building for time attack, and also a 99RS shell getting a full 4G63 swap out of an EVO 8.

So this leads me to why I'm here, my whole family is true die hard GM guys. All my uncles have/are restoring classics and kind of its my turn to finally join in and see what all the hubbub is about. Plus I need a little more room for my daughter for back seat along with its spring/summer... I miss RWD.

So basically I'm either 1. Looking to trade my Subaru along with $4000+ in aftermarket never installed for a Trans Am or 2. Trying to just find a clean Trans Am or Wrecked one. Which ever works out best.

Sooo... Hello
Old 05-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome and good luck with ur search

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New guy from PA