Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Fng

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 11:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fng

I've been creeping on this site for awhile and am just getting around to joining. I've been around fast street cars for as long as I can remember, have had a few in my day and like to think I'm getting there again. I have three daughters and a beautiful grand daughter. I've been married for 15 years and she is like my right leg idk what I would do without her, she puts up with my fast car hobby more than most chicks. She doesn't get out to the shop as much as she used to because she broke her back in 2009 in a car wreck and she just can't do it like she used too, oh and did I mention she is smokin hot... I have been building a 2nd gen fore a while now, I have a 511 ci big block that was built by Toby Cunningham in Charleston WV but I live in Shreveport La and haven't got the chance to go pick it up yet. I also have a 1995 Corvette with a little spray on it. I bought a 6.0L out of a 2007 pick up and the plan is to do a cam, springs, head studs, head gasket, and a turbo. I am new to the Ls world as well as the turbo thing so I'm sure the search button will be my friend for a while. I got an 4L80 trans with the motor when I got it I'll run this set up in the camaro until I'm ready to put the big motor in it then I plan to put it in the vette. We'll hope to learn a bunch and maybe help out a little on the way.

Quick Reply: Fng