Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello all!!

Old 07-06-2014, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Hello all!!

It's nice to meet people that have a clue about an LS1, as I am old Skool. I have a 2001 WS6, but you've probably guessed that. I'm a professional upholsterer as I've been taught the family business since the age of 13. Years ago, I did a Mopar headliner in a guys garage, he HAD to show off his white/purple WS6. I was drooling, hooked, but did not have anything CLOSE to the 35K he wanted for it. Spin the sun a few times, (ok MANY TIMES) and I bought one for a measly 12K. I was in LOVE. Eibach Suspension, Willwood brakes, frame connectors, she's 3in off the ground and loves to drag the headers. I love the LS1, but she has an appetite for Z-rated tires, don't ask me why. She's sick, not running right, and I appeal to ANYONE that can lead me in the right direction. Sounds like a vacuum leak, won't idle, and the PCM BAT wire is the only think I can find out of tolerance. Both sides are dead, the fuse is not blown, I want to add a fused jumper from the battery to the output side of the fuse(to the PCM) but was told not to. I'm at a loss....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hello all!!