Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member from Northern MN

Old 08-09-2014, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from Northern MN

JUst wanted to say hi, If all goes as planned, I will be bringing home a new, ( to me ) 01 ws6.. worked out a good deal on the price and its almost a done deal..

Cant wait to learn an entirely new platform and start with some maintenance and supporting mods . ANy suggestions on what to add, please let me know.. So far I have been told trans cooler, and shift kit, and Im sure within the next few days Ill have a good list to start with

Thanks everyone, and its good to be here, lots of good info i've found already

http://duluth.craigslist.org/cto/4608690148.html
Old 08-12-2014, 05:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey from the twin cities, hope you get your car. a really good article super chevy may 2004 ls1 do's & donts. start with an air lid. flip yours over if hard plastic ridges thats stock & bad, a new lid will be open & smooth. you can try free ram air mod or add a cold air intake. a stall will make a bigger diff than a shift kit. traction permitting! i think 3200 is plenty for a streeter, most posters here will say 3600. next catback exhaust then either headers & tune or suspension lca's with relo's, sfc welded , poly torque arm mount or new torque arm. better traction / no wheelhop. once you've done all that ported TB, underdrive pulley w overdrive alt pulley. heads & cam ($$$). good 2 go!

Last edited by DANOZ28; 08-12-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:58 PM
On The Tree

Thanks man.. Ill be getting on a few of those things very shortly

Finally got a chance to get her all washed, claybarred, and a few coats of race glaze polish on .. still a little more detail work to do, but its coming along!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New member from Northern MN