Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member From Pittsburgh PA

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 08:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member From Pittsburgh PA

Hi all

just picked up the dream today

2002 camaro z28

Im 18 years old, bout to be a senior in highschool. growing up my dad had a 1999 camaro ss. He used to take me to shows in the car, then night time joy rides. Was in love but so afraid of the power in that car. Then 2005 came along and my little brother was born, meaning bye bye ls1.

So growing up i dreamed of owning one. After 3 years of working 5-6 days a week, 39.5 hours a week. I can now say i own one.

Age 18, A 1996 jeep grand cherokee for the rainy and snowy days, and the camaro for the nice days

Currently the cars pretty stock. Magnaflow cat back (which i actually hate to take off but the slp loudmouth is just perfect) and a K&N Cold air, which will def be replaced with the slp flowpac.

Heres some pictures

Cars from ohio

Old 08-18-2014, 08:41 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the site Where in Pittsburgh are you located? Check out our local FB page: www.steelcitylsx.com
Old 08-19-2014, 07:14 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the new car! I'll never forget skipping school when I was 16 to go pick up my first LS1 Camaro! Welcome to the site - should be able to learn quite a bit from everyone on here.

Pittsburgh is a great area to be involved with cars. We just came back from a weekend of racing at PittRace (BeaveRun). Definitely check that out!

Quick Reply: New Member From Pittsburgh PA