Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LS crony.. :)

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 11:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS crony.. :)

New member and happy to be here. I little about myself, I've been in the electronics industry for 25+ years. My love for muscle cars is unrivaled...lol.

Built a 69 Chevelle SS in 2006, was in Super Chevy mag in 2007. Sold it at Barnett Jackson in 2010. Look up Restor-ection on Super Chevy's web site for details.

I've since moved to Colorado. After the sale of my first love, I've since wanted real world driver vehicles. Started a project in Sept 2012 and finished in May 2013. It's my first dip into LS drive train. A 69 C/10 with a GM crate LS376/515hp carbed motor, backed by a 700R4, some custom mods to the truck. Again this this an everyday driver, however has been awarded a few bolo trophies...lol

Six months prior to the truck, I had tucked away in my garage a 69 Chevelle SS convertible and started a complete date correct era car. I won't ever do that again as it's taken longer than I like. I don't like sitting longer than a year into a build.

One reason I've joined is that a acquaintance who now is a friend, commissioned me to overlook and help get his dream car built. So I just located a 69 Nova that will be a pro-touring build with complete LS drive train, suspension, brakes and technology goodies.

Here's pic's of my two vehicles and the Nova that will undergo a complete rebuild and hopefully be ready for GoodGuys in the summer.

Any and all advice is welcomed and for all those vendors out there, please forward any and all information, I love knowledge.

Thanks again for allowing me to be part of the forum.

Dennis Hopper
audioman: aka; one off.com

LS crony.. :)-chevelle-ext.jpg

LS crony.. :)-truck-exterior.jpg

LS crony.. :)-truck-motor.jpg

LS crony.. :)-20141005_121130-rev1.jpg
Old 10-10-2014, 03:26 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll be the first to say welcome! It's always good to see some good old muscle meet new technology. We offer any part you could ever want for a LS build. If you have any questions or need any parts, just give us a call at 336.719.0599 or just shoot us an email at support@tickperformance.com. Our staff is more than happy to help with anything you need!

Quick Reply: LS crony.. :)