Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new here with two camaros

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default new here with two camaros

hey guys, let me start off buy saying im a mustang nut, but always had a soft spot for a fbody Camaro. So I picked up a 01 z28 a month ago, off the original owner, car is clean in and out, reall ss hood, borla exhaust couple little things but auto. I ended up selling my dad the car a week ago and just picked myself up a pewter 99 ss Camaro. 75k original miles, has ms4 cam, ls6 intake, longtubes ypipe magnaflow catback stock airbox with paper element, built t56, moser 12 bolt, car put down 402rwhp on the dyno tuned at vette doctors here on long island. I pick the car up this week and im pretty excited. Looks like a lot of good info here and excited to be in the ls1 world. Ive already have been looking in the classifieds for a set of bogarts or weld rts to put on this car to really make it stand out and look mean. I sold my last 10 sec mustang to get into the more street friendly world with having a fast car but also fuel injection and ac and heat. Cant wait to bring her to the track and see what she does!

Quick Reply: new here with two camaros