Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings from Precision Racing Technologies

Old 01-28-2015, 10:37 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Precision Racing Technologies

Hi, my name is Shawn Miller and while I may not be new to this site, my business is.

I worked for Virginia Speed for over 10 years as the head engine builder and machinist there. During that time I built 100's of engines for members of this site.

I have now started my own business called Precision Racing Technologies. Our main focus is building high performance street engines. We also do tuning on track support and are a dealer for lot of manufacturers such as Crane Cams, ATI Racing, Jesel, Manley Performance and many more.

We always have great LS engine builds going on. You can keep track of the day to day stuff on our Facebook page

www.facebook.com/pracetech

Also check out our website www.pracetech.com. we will be updating the website regularly so check back often.

Last edited by SHAWN@PRACETECH; 05-26-2015 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats Shawn!

The 427 from the totaled Gentleman's Cruiser lives on. It's going in a C3 resto-rod. I hope he braces the frame well. That engine will twist it like a pretzel.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:34 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WKMCD
Congrats Shawn!

The 427 from the totaled Gentleman's Cruiser lives on. It's going in a C3 resto-rod. I hope he braces the frame well. That engine will twist it like a pretzel.

Thanks,

sucks about the car but I'm glad to hear the engine survived

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Greetings from Precision Racing Technologies