Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings from Sweden

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Sweden

Hey fellows,us guy got lost at the sea end it up in Sweden haha,....seriously moved to Sweden 3yeaars ago....from sweet home Chicago....Got married ,now with biutyfull twins ( boy and a girl ,haha girl is already digging muscle cars on YouTube )' anyways,I was always a jeep guy than I got tired of it,so I got my self a 1993 trans am ,lti all stock except custom front and rear discs ( slotted) other than that it's all original with about 30k miles on it ,yep , that's a nice thing about Sweden people buy tham from USA and .... I guess they look at tham parked in the garage,green metallic on the outside ,grey leather inside,very sharp looking car, did change all the fluids ,cooling,trans .engine ,brakes,steering,it has a small engine leak not sure where is coming from yet,will look this weekend,other thing is the manifald gasket blown,planing work on it. This weekend too,what I like here is that I can get pretty much any part i need and it comes to my doors yea sometimes cost arm and a leg wish I could post some pick but need to be like 6 months or something like that , anyways , I came a croos on this forum lurking around on web and I really like it ,been reading a lot ,there is a very good source of info,guys are full of ideas ok.over and out got feeling I'll be spending lot of my free time out here to make my TA best it can get ,thanks
Old 02-03-2015, 04:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Welcome man, congrats on the T/A
Old 02-05-2015, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by IronBlocked
Welcome man, congrats on the T/A
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Greetings from Sweden