Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

newbie here

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 04:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newbie here

Hi my name is Josh I do alot of auto body and paint everyday but I have been trying to get on my 52 chevy 3100 I'm doing I have some questions if anyone can help I'm deff new the the ls world and could use all the help I can get ok first my buddie has a wrecked 01 2500 HD chevy 3/4 ton truck he dnt knw what size engine is in it 5.7 or 6.0 I thought it was a 6.0 and that is what I wanna build I have some people in my town that love to run there mouth they have the baddest motor or car and what not and I'm not really into that but would be great to shut them up every once in awhile I what to run a 6.0 block dnt knw what heads or cam injectors and all the goodies I wanna run a twin turbo if I can have the room if not than a monster motor but I wanna run twins for sure and I wanna run a five spd truck trans and what are the called like a 4l60e ??? I'm not a huge motor guy I love fabing custom body and paint work I have seen people making them 6.0 like a 408 I'm not sure help would be very great full I'm trying to get this truck out for show season and it's from scratch full frame custom control arms full size Chevy rear end full size Chevy spindles up front 6 lug full airride will be painted with matrix fx paint thanks for ur guys time if u want u can Email me at joshuabryant29.jb@gmail.com thanks again

Quick Reply: newbie here