Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 08:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Greetings

I am a long time lurker and new member. My car is a 1986 Pontiac Fiero with an bone stock 2000 Corvette LS1. I swapped the LS1 and F40 transmission in myself using a v-8 Archie kit. I used information found on this forum for doing the wiring and tuning when I did the swap. I got it running about this time last year. It is really fast and fun to drive. I call the Fiervette because it has a Corvette Engine and Corvette Brakes. After driving it for a while, my need for speed just seems to grow. I am doing some research on bang for the buck for upgrades.

I just wanted to introduce myself, and thank everyone for the help I have already received and will receive.

James
Old 02-14-2015, 09:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

welcome to the site. You need to post some pics so we can see how it fits. We know it should really run.
Old 02-15-2015, 12:27 AM

Default Pics

I posted some in my photo album already

My Album
Old 02-15-2015, 04:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

looks pretty snug in there but I bet its fun driver. I like this better than fiero with northstar engine.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Hello all,

Glad to have made it among the ranks of an LS owner. I signed up for this site because my 2008 Grand Prix is somewhat of a mystery to me. Most of the mystery lies in the acquisition or sources for parts. This means in short that finding parts for this car is a very, very, exhausting process. At this time for me. I am in need of parts sources regarding the 2008 5.3 fwd LS-4. I spun a rod bearing and need to find either a good re builder core or new parts source for a rebuild of the existing core. I would much rather keep the numbers matching feature in tact. Any help would be soooooo very appreciated.

Quick Reply: Greetings