Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

My introduction

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 02:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My introduction

Hello everyone, I have seen this site around but only just realized I should create an account and start actively interacting with all of you guys. First off I think it's only right to properly introduce myself!

My name is Brandon, I am 20 years old and I currenty work part time at coca cola. It's just a job so I can pay my tickets and insurance 😜. I work around 20 hours a week because I also go to school. I am majoring in intrumentation and process controls. I will be finishing up school in about a year maybe a little more.

Anywho, I have always loved sports car, lowered trucks, anything fast or low.

My first vehicle was a 1996 GMC Sierra 6.0 swapped with a 4l80e. It was on 20" wheels and 5-9 drop. I recently sold that about 5 months ago, and about 8 months ago I purchased my first Sports Car. My dream car was a 2006 pontiac Gto, witch is what I was looking for but then I came across a 2002 pontiac trans am ws6, automatic. It was a 1 owner car with 75,000 miles exactly when I purchased it. I purchased it for $12,900. It's the cleanest trans am I've ever seen, interior is in mint condition, no wear or tear marks anywhere throughout the car, no cracks or anything. I will try to find some pictures of it to post. I now have a soft spot for trans ams now. My future mods to the car is a good lumpy cam that is friendly for daily driving and the automatic transmission, a stall, headers, a good tune, and maybe 373 or 410 gears.
The current mods to my car are a 91 octane tune, vallont cold air intake, and full borla exausts.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and showing and sharing my build with all of you!

Edit: I will update this post more and more
Attached Thumbnails My introduction-image.jpg  
Old 03-08-2015, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6 Brandon
Hello everyone, I have seen this site around but only just realized I should create an account and start actively interacting with all of you guys. First off I think it's only right to properly introduce myself!

My name is Brandon, I am 20 years old and I currenty work part time at coca cola. It's just a job so I can pay my tickets and insurance 😜. I work around 20 hours a week because I also go to school. I am majoring in intrumentation and process controls. I will be finishing up school in about a year maybe a little more.

Anywho, I have always loved sports car, lowered trucks, anything fast or low.

My first vehicle was a 1996 GMC Sierra 6.0 swapped with a 4l80e. It was on 20" wheels and 5-9 drop. I recently sold that about 5 months ago, and about 8 months ago I purchased my first Sports Car. My dream car was a 2006 pontiac Gto, witch is what I was looking for but then I came across a 2002 pontiac trans am ws6, automatic. It was a 1 owner car with 75,000 miles exactly when I purchased it. I purchased it for $12,900. It's the cleanest trans am I've ever seen, interior is in mint condition, no wear or tear marks anywhere throughout the car, no cracks or anything. I will try to find some pictures of it to post. I now have a soft spot for trans ams now. My future mods to the car is a good lumpy cam that is friendly for daily driving and the automatic transmission, a stall, headers, a good tune, and maybe 373 or 410 gears.
The current mods to my car are a 91 octane tune, vallont cold air intake, and full borla exausts.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and showing and sharing my build with all of you!

Edit: I will update this post more and more
very well put introduction

im relatively new here

first thing you should google ls1 free mods

then do headers back

Quick Reply: My introduction