Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Not a new member, but looking for some help

Old 03-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not a new member, but looking for some help

been a long time member and used to have time to read alot on here, not so much any more. finally getting around to swapping a 5.3 4l65e into my 95 impala ss

plan on boosting it down the road and im looking for a mounts as this point, hedman has a nice kit but im not spending 580 on mounts and a cross member when i know i dont have too!

so far i have a 5.3 from a truck, 4l65e from a gto and i have all the car ***, car intake, truck drive by wire tb and wiring pcm and pedal. 317 heads and gm blue springs. plan on doing a cam from little john and adding boost down the road. but for now ill be happy to get it going na and just drive the car around. the lt1 is crapstastic to say the least, and the car has a full borla system under it
so some mount that will work with the stocker frame mounted rubber(and im not wanting the dirty dingo mounts) and a cheap set of headers so i can fab to the rest of the system.

and i have found pic of just the mounts but no links to what im needing, not looking to break the bank on this build because im saving to boost this turd! lol

normally id search here for hours on end but the few links i came across on the impala ss forums where old and no good, so i figured id post up here and maybe the knowledge base here could help me more. thanks in advance!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Not a new member, but looking for some help