Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello All!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello All!

My name is Jaime,

I originally grew up in the east coast, and helped run my family business for roughly 8-9 Years. I was my father's right hand man. He owns a Used Car Dealership. Currently I moved out to the west coast for change of pace and environment and wanting to increase my personal success (anyone who comes from a Family with a successful business may relate).

I didn't want my life to be foreshadowed by my Father's success. He is one of my role model's and I look up to him greatly for what he has done for himself and how much he has provided for me and my siblings. In the same respect, I would like to show him I can do it too. I work for a Corporate Highline Dealership now, and am in the process of merging my talents with a friend, to create a whole new premium buying experience for people of all backgrounds. Its a premium broker service, without the premium fee. Its an awesome business model, and I strongly feel it will change how people purchase their cars. I am sorry if it sounds like a pitch, I am trying to be as vague as possible so it doesn't .

Growing up, I enjoyed many sports cars from different backgrounds. I was able to demo countless cars from different makes. I was fortunate since not alot of people can experience driving as many as a couple dozen different cars within a year. I have respect for many makes and models and just like how some of my favorite basketball players are Kobe Bryant and Chris Paul, it isn't to say I have deep respect for other players such as Lebron and Tony Parker and enjoy watching them play .

Here are some of the cars I have owned (not demo'd)! :

1. 1999 Miata BRG (stock, had plans to turbo but never got around to it). Probably one of the funnest cars I have ever owned. My dream is to own an LSX Miata, but they are very scarce!!

2. 2003 Audi A8, (Fun winter beater I picked up, just because!)

3. 2006 350Z TWIN TURBO: The first HIGH TESTOSERONE car I owned, 550 WHP and 450WTQ!!

4. 1992 240SX COUPE with an Sr20Det Blacktop. Fun, light footed, and spirited Car. ~300 WHP

5. 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS Turbo Hachiroku. Very fun car to drive, not on the daily though. ~230 WHP.

Right now my DD is a BMW i3, 12 Honda Civic CNG, and a 10 Honda Accord. I am selling my Honda CNG for a weekend toy currently, I miss having an exciting car. I have been heavily looking for an LSX Miata/Rx7 with some creature comforts (PS/AC). It gets really hot in SOCAL!

Looking forward to learning more about LS1's!

Quick Reply: Hello All!