Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new here from NY lm7 swap

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 05:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new here from NY lm7 swap

whats up guys. decided i would join this forum, ive been a member on the thirdgen.org forum for awhile now. i recently completed my lm7 swap on my 84 z28

Name:  20150613_203053_zpsgriifkdx.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  207.3 KB

well im looking for a little advice on what this problem could be
i went to start it for the first time today and it starts up after a few tries but runs a little rough. im getting p0335 and p0336 codes for the crank sensor. it will run for like 20-30 sec and stall out. also on my scan tool it has no rpm reading and neither does my gauge. it was a new sensor but i figured maybe it was just bad so i bought a new one. and still have the same problem. i can turn the key on clear the code turn the key off and then when i turn it back on again the same codes are already pending. im thinking its the computer and it wasnt tuned right. the wiring harness im using is the blue ad red style connectors for the computer, it says that i have to use a "411" pcm but when i bought it it said my older style one ( that i got from the truck with motor and transmission) would work. im thinking it has to be the tune since that is the only code its giving. and i would think if the computer was wrong it wouldnt even start or have more goods. i emailed the guy who flashed the computer so im just waiting for a response now.. maybe i should of spent the extra bucks and had texas speed tune it and i wouldnt be in this situation..

Quick Reply: new here from NY lm7 swap