Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Fasterest Daily Driver

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fasterest Daily Driver

New to LS engines, my first build, coming along nicely. Already taken down several kills to include an auto 5th Gen Camara putting down 442rwhp. Got him by a car. Stock engine.

My intent is to build a fast daily driver that can take down a vast majority of cars at a tyical meet (read as those cars that are not the broke *** ricers who's cars are falling apart as they pull in) on an average guys budget and post what I did, in what order, and what kills I managed at what points in the evolution. Also, possibly document those tips and tricks I picked up along the way to get that extra car legnth. I don't intend to rewrite the bible per second but to put it in a central location.

Where in the heck can I get a NW 96mm TB or something similar. I already have intake, rails, and injectors, but I need the TB. Google is failing me atm.

On the hunt for some 243 heads, so far ebay has produced some nice results, no wins yet though.

Gas is gold on a stock engine, I intend to see how the Vette responds.

Thanks for the warmost welcomes or harsh critiques, either way, I'm glad to be on here.

Quick Reply: Fasterest Daily Driver