Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Long time reader, finally signed up!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 02:01 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Long time reader, finally signed up!

Just saying hey to everyone as a new member. I'm Justin, 29, from Ohio. I currently have 3 lt1 Z28's; a purple pearl 93 A4 that's currently wrecked, a purple pearl 94 A4 that is a project, and a red 94 M6 that is my current love affair. I'll be adding pics soon. I've been referencing this forum for years, but never signed up till now. I know I own lt1's, but somehow I usually end up on this site more than the others when I'm looking for answers. What other ls1/lt1 forums should I consider being a member of? Anyways, this is my short intro. My goals for the moment are to finish and sell the 94 A4, repair my front end on the 93 A4 and make it a full bolt on car with weight reduction, and my 94 M6 I want to at least do full bolt on/heads/cam with full interior as my nice street car. I have some videos of my cars on my youtube channel and always try to find other lt1/ls1 guys with a youtube channel to connect with (found a few, some on this forum!). Please check out my channel and subscribe, and if you have a channel as well just let me know in a comment and tell me sub for sub and I'll glady add you! "Guns&Cars" www.youtube.com/c/gunscars - Well enough about youtube lol. I've owned a total of 4 fbody's and do my own work on them, so I do bring some knowledge to the table within this forum. I know there are a tun of people on here that would make me look like a rookie though! Some of you have unknowingly helped me over the past few years as I would pop on here for answers, lol. It's high time I join the community...
Attached Thumbnails Long time reader, finally signed up!-dscf2120.jpg  

Quick Reply: Long time reader, finally signed up!