Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to group 68 pontiac

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 12:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to group 68 pontiac

I live in Ohio it is cold here so no working on the car till spring! I pick up a 1968 Lemans Clean body and interior suspension shot 70's dressed up Pontiac 350 with a Th400. Then a 05 LM7 5.3 complete drop out. And 01 4L60E also F body oil pan and exhaust manifolds. I hate header gasket leaks and it is just going to be a cruiser. Looking at UMI performance mounts,Tanks inc in tank pump. Dont know about the regulator dont really care for the corvette one. It has the ram air hood. So hoping truck intake with a shave will fit. With truck accessories. Rework my harness. Will have AC and cruise. For the road trips.The plan is pull front clip. Do the mock up. Take back apart and pull the body off. For a 1966 A body 3.55 pos rear end, upper adjustable control arms, bushing front and rear, springs, shocks, ball joints and tie rods. Clean up and paint. I sure i will have question along the way! I will post pics along the way.Great forum and Thanks for having me!
Old 01-20-2016, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

long project ahead. your on great site for info. Lt1Swap.com on wiring will help you out. Follow the chevelle guys and you be good on getting it in there. probably drop some weight loosing the heavy Pontiac motor.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:09 PM
Teching In

Thanks!

Quick Reply: New to group 68 pontiac