Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member of the team at Vengeance Racing !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 02:32 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talking New member of the team at Vengeance Racing !!

Good afternoon LS1TECH, My name is Justin and I am new to the forum and to the Vengeance Racing team! I will be helping run our social media, Client Services Department, as well as be a strong presence for us on the LS/LT forums. A little bit about myself, I am originally from Missouri and just moved to Georgia. (definitely enjoying the weather) I was Army aviation for just shy of 4 years as a motorcycle accident cut my enlistment short. It was at that point in 2009 that I dove head first into the addiction we all know as racing! In 2011 I got the wild idea to put an LS engine into an old Army Jeep, some of you may know it as the LSX ******.

I will be attending all the events that Vengeance Racing attends as well as many of the Street Car Takeover events. I will be representing our VR team at all times as well as the Jeep depending on the event. I encourage any of you whether it be on here or in person to never hesitate to ask a question, strike up a conversation, or simply just introduce yourself. I am looking forward to getting to know you guys and offer any assistance I can. Let’s have an awesome 2016!!

Be sure to check us out at www.VengeanceRacing.net and Facebook.com/VengeanceRacing….. We have a brand new website being released in the coming weeks as well. I will let everyone know when that happens.

Last edited by Vengeance Racing; 01-20-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-20-2016, 02:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Congrats. Once upon a time my car was in front of the jeep . Then the nitrous came and put a hurtin on me. Then the blower lol etc thing just got wild.
Old 01-20-2016, 02:58 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
Congrats. Once upon a time my car was in front of the jeep . Then the nitrous came and put a hurtin on me. Then the blower lol etc thing just got wild.
That was a fun night out in the sticks!!

Quick Reply: New member of the team at Vengeance Racing !!