Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello!

Hello all! I'm happy to join. I've been lurking and used the advice here already! Searching is my friend.

I'm new to LSx by way of a recently purchased ls6 in an 05 cts-v. I'm digging the car. It already has done some tasteful mods. Updated rear end. New trailing arms, diff bushings and bracing to really beef it up. 2.5 dual exhaust with x pipe.

I just noticed a small coolant leak and decided to upgrade the whole system, new pump, hoses t stat, and alradco aluminium radiator. I also disliked the shifter, it may have been aftermarket but I decided ti go with the hurst modified by Brian r. Or pissanuoff setup. I'll save the white hurst for something fun for now I'm using the solid mcarster car steel ball. Great feel and it's what I use in my kit car. I have a solid aluminum one in my miata. I personally feel the shift **** should be solid shiny metal in all cars.

I'm have been racing for years in my miata, set up with fm turbo and if this car has any trouble the motor may go to that.

I also have super stalker with the supercharged 3800. It would also be a great place for an ls swap.

Anyway I love cars. Have several and I usually enjoy playing with them.

Thanks for hosting a great forum!

Quick Reply: Hello!