Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

From the PNW, building a single turbo L33 240sx

Old 05-15-2016, 04:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default From the PNW, building a single turbo L33 240sx

Hey guys, I'm Steve

Been lurking around here for a couple months reading and learning, I'm deployed at the moment and piecing together my first v8 build. I'm a C-17A Crew Chief by trade, and my hobby is cars.

I own a 96 Eclipse GSX decently modified but has sat broken for a number of years, my new project 95 240sx and a 2011 370z, with a GTM stage 1.5 Rotrex C38 blower on it and some other goodies. I recently sold my 2013 Focus ST to fund the 240 project and build something I feel more comfortable beating on vs the 370. I do all the work I can, and I'm still learning about welding, fab and body work, but I'd prefer to do everything myself.

The plan for the 240 is to build a pro touring style car, semi gutted, full cage, fuel cell, etc. Would like to see 600whp on pump with something like a PT7675, with a reliable setup that can be driven hard in a variety of settings. Mainly road course and airstrip attack, and maybe even a few rally style(think Gumball) events. So, must be comfortable enough to drive to the events, and would like to keep it semi sleeperish if I can. For example, it'll have a muffler and cat but also a electronic cutout for boost situations and black FMIC.

So yeah. I'll be around asking a few questions and reading as much as I can, and ordering as much as my garage can handle until I return to the states

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: From the PNW, building a single turbo L33 240sx