Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Been lurking in the WWW shadows...

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 11:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been lurking in the WWW shadows...

Hey guys, I've been a long time forum reader and am finally deciding to jump in and get some input! (From what seems to be the most LS intelligence dense community)

Nuff *** kissin... I have a 2004 former work Truck with 240,XXX miles that is showing no sign of death (no rebuild or R&R). Time to change things up and give some life back to her.

Gonna do a 5.3 build, as this will be my first LS build I welcome as much skull bashing as possible.

Note: I couldn't find a thread that fits me documenting the build... I'm sure you kind fellas will square me away if I'm in the wrong smokers circle.

That said... 4l60e is at the build shop getting prepped for a MAX OF 500. Probably won't see that but better to have it and not need it right?

Block is at the machine shop gettin all purrdied up. Cam? MS4... might be a little big. Heads- really leaning towards TSP. TC- thinking about a 3200-3600. Intake- carbureted vic?

AS I STATED... this is my first LS build, if i am obtuse in some area... please point it out as it will save me from a high blood pressure attack and relieve me of hearing too much bitching from my wife. And yes I will share pics of success and failure. Hahaha!
Old 06-14-2016, 11:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You are welcome here
Old 06-15-2016, 12:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mappinsj
You are welcome here
Preciate it brother! If this is the correct spot I will be posting copious amounts of pics of "Voodoo" on thread, let me know what you think in the not too distant future bub!!!
Old 06-15-2016, 12:10 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=hughesju777;19296659]Preciate it brother! If this is the correct spot I will be posting copious amounts of pics of "Voodoo" on thread, let me know what you think in the not too distant future bub!!![QUOTE]

Check out all the different thread categories. There is literally a place for everything!
Old 06-15-2016, 12:19 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=Mappinsj;19296662][QUOTE=hughesju777;19296659]Preciate it brother! If this is the correct spot I will be posting copious amounts of pics of "Voodoo" on thread, let me know what you think in the not too distant future bub!!!

Check out all the different thread categories. There is literally a place for everything!
Right on

Quick Reply: Been lurking in the WWW shadows...