Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New(ish) Guy From Cincy

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New(ish) Guy From Cincy

Hey guys. Been searching around on here for years (under a different username) but never really posted just browsed and gathered some knowledge. I'm 25 from the Cincinnati area. I have always been into old cars (mainly old Chevy) for as far back as I can remember. My dad has a 1956 Chevy 210 that we have been working on for years anywhere from body work to building engines to really anything we (thought we) could do.

I bought a 1979 Malibu V6 with 20k original miles on it back in March. It came with a pickup truck full (inside and out) of extra parts for it - crack free dash, 2 rust free doors, 2 rust free fenders, bucket seats with center console, posi 3.73 rear end, etc. I got a pretty good deal on it (at least I feel like I did).

Currently, i'm in the process of dropping in an LQ9. Its on the engine stand as i'm in the middle of going thru it making sure everything internally is good before I install. Got a smoking deal on the engine. With only 89,438 miles, it came with engine, trans, ECU, TCU, all wiring harnesses, everything. Traded the crack free dash and some loot for it. And the guy delivered it from Pittsburgh.

Anyways, I have lots of plans for the car as i plan to keep it for a long time. Dont feel like listing because it will be way too long haha.

Thanks for all the advice ya'll offer on this forum. Great stuff!

Alex
Attached Thumbnails New(ish) Guy From Cincy-img_3555.jpg   New(ish) Guy From Cincy-img_3556.jpg   New(ish) Guy From Cincy-img_3560.jpg   New(ish) Guy From Cincy-img_4490.jpg  

Quick Reply: New(ish) Guy From Cincy