Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Back to the LS greatness !!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back to the LS greatness !!

Hi fellas !!
After taking a long and sad break from the scene (about 6 yrs) for various reasons '' Having 2 kids,Bought a house, working far from home ect...'' I'm now gladly back !! Kids are growing up and I now work @ 10 minutes from home so i now have time and don't need a fuel efficient sh**box anymore!! Used to own a ws6 T-A before i sadly had to switch to a fuel efficient brand new Dumbda CR-V, Witch i just traded yesterday to my wife for a sexual favor!! LOL .. I saw a sweet 96 Camaro z-28 with a dead motor for sale nearby and since i love f-body's so bad i bought the damn thing!! My wife is now considering me as a dumba** for buying a 20 yrs old car when i'm well able financially to get me a brand new one, but hey, I'm just a grown kid inside who rather build a f body and order a shi*load of goodies instead i guess hahaha .

Long story short, i might be active a lot in this forum soon enough, My LS knowledge is kinda rusted right now so i might ask for advices on my build!!

I had an old LM7 motor laying around in my garage and i just ordered a new crank, H-Rods, Forged pistons ''383 stroker'' & new bearings/seals to rebuilt the short block, my plan is to build a 500-650whp +/- root supercharged lm7, with reliability and pump fuel in mind since i plan to use the car as a daily driver. Didn't planned my top end setup yet, that's where i might need y'all for advices!

See y'all around folks

Chris
Old 07-23-2016, 10:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like you off o a great start :-)

Quick Reply: Back to the LS greatness !!