Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to the forums! L33 into 300zx

Old 08-24-2016, 09:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forums! L33 into 300zx

Hey guys! Newbie here. I picked up a 1992 Nissan 300zx last fall and I just picked up a L33 to drop in it. Looking for any pointers/ideas for a few bolt-on's for extra power. I plan on doing a turbo on it in the future so any input on that would be great. I'm doing an "LJO" swap kit in it so I can reuse the pen Nissan 5spd and a wiring Specialties wire harness. Let me know your thoughts on my plans! Thanks guys!
Old 08-25-2016, 12:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the input guys. Nice to see someone else doing the same swap and other ppl that have already done it. Plan is to do a little bit of work to my L33 before I drop it in. Thinking an ls6 cam, ls6 intake manifold, and some head work. Also apr head and rod bolts. I want to get the car running good before I start messing with trying to turbo it. As far as heat an ac go I live in norther Wisconsin so the car will be my summer toy an won't need that for the most part. (Maby heart for defrost if raining or a cool night) It's going to be a big project for me so I'm not in any hurry to get it done. I want it done the right way.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New to the forums! L33 into 300zx