Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi all, From NY Here 2002 TransAm

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 08:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi all, From NY Here 2002 TransAm

So this TransAm has been in my dads Garage for the last 14 years only came out to go back an fourth to Jones Beach on nice weather days just hit 60K miles, a few thousand of them have been me already lol
He Babied the car she is pretty much perfect... but finally gave her up to me to play with
I had a 2005 GTO that i loved every bolt on but sadly gave her up when i was getting married which in turn didn't work out was more sad about loosing the GTO
So now i have a New Toy and i actually like the feel of the TransAm better feels more Race car then Fast sedan , i previously had a 2012 5.7 Charger for a bit but was never impressed with it just felt heavy an slow. Was going for a 392 Scat pack right before my dad gave me the TransAm free an Clear

So far the TransAm has the SLP FloPack Intake, and Flowmaster 40 Muffler installed also the Diablo Tune. Both the Tuner and FloPack were gifts i gave my dad years ago that he never installed , I did the Flowmaster 40 / New Tips for dirt Cheap its sounds great i hated the stock Muffler and the Tips
She's Also got new Breaks now with Hawk Pads
LED Fog Lights / New Sealed Beam lows after 14 years they didn't look to good anymore

Hmmmmm Next I'm thinking Suspension work i welcome ideas for that.. not sure if its the Stock feel or just after 14 years the Shocks / struts are going but she feels loose an little mushy.
I wanna do Power adders after the new year I'm thinking but also need to find someone in NY i can trust an won't rip me off.
Attached Thumbnails Hi all, From NY Here 2002 TransAm-fullsizerender-copy.jpg   Hi all, From NY Here 2002 TransAm-fullsizerender.jpg   Hi all, From NY Here 2002 TransAm-image1.jpg   Hi all, From NY Here 2002 TransAm-image2.jpg   Hi all, From NY Here 2002 TransAm-image3.jpg  

Old 09-28-2016, 08:16 AM
Teching In

Default Exhaust Clip

I attached a Exhaust Clip..
Attached Files
Old 09-28-2016, 11:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

Where in ny are you . Im in upstate Amsterdam and albany area
Old 09-28-2016, 11:53 AM
Teching In

Long Island & the Bronx here .. but i head upstate often mostly for outlets and a nice drive or a Hike , Bear Mountian area Mostly

Quick Reply: Hi all, From NY Here 2002 TransAm