Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

back to the fbody

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 09:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default back to the fbody

Greetings. I'm not necessarily a "new" member, I just haven't been around in a while so I figured i'd pop back in here. building what I hope will be a life-long car so I plan on being around for a while.

got a question though, so I figured id ask here cause I don't know where it belongs.

I understand the rules of the classifieds. but its got me stuck. I just bought a 99 z28 that was in an accident and i'm pulling the drivetrain. I wanted to offer the remains of the car up on the forum for people to holler out all the little bits and pieces they need, from radio ***** and interior trim, to wheels and body parts. i'm stuck because I don't know what everything is worth, and I don't want to have to compile a list of every tiny piece and come up with random asking prices just to have people throw me offers anyway. i'm not trying to get rich here, I got a deal on the car and I can pass that off by shipping off parts to people on the low low. I just need to know what people want to pay for things.

is there not a way to go about this process on this forum? im fully prepared to make everybody happy with the prices.

***this is mostly directed at any mods that may scan through this.*** the matrix is real, I know you're out there....
Old 02-28-2017, 06:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 162 Likes on 120 Posts

Punch in 99 z28 camaro used parts on eBay and you will be able to see pretty much what everything is going for.

Quick Reply: back to the fbody