Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

whats goin on fellas

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats goin on fellas

Sup guys, I'm about to buy me a nice F-body! ( As soon as my truck sells )
I'm looking at either a 01-02 Firehawk or a Camaro SS. I'm gonna have QTP Longtubes, ORY, and SLP Loudmouth 1 catback installed with a dyno and tune at Texas Speed when I get either car. Ironically a few months ago I was interested in a 03-04 cobra, then realizing the price was becoming further out of my reach (broke 17 year old) I started researching LS1's and found out they are a lot better bang for your buck than a Cobra. I started talking to LS1 owners and doing some reading and I haven't looked back since.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

welcome! I would seriously reconsider the Loud Mouth paired with the LT's and ORY unless you like loud rasp! They flow pretty good but its probably going to be too loud, maybe a more subtle muffler with a QTP electric plate if you want it to be loud sometimes....
Old 11-29-2007, 06:55 PM
On The Tree

Welcome to the boards
Old 11-30-2007, 04:03 PM

nah im no stranger to noise been in many extremely loud cars and i know 2 people personally with ls1's that have the l/t ory and lm1 setup, i like as loud as you can get with at least some tone (not a fan of straight manifold or headers)