Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from Augusta, GA!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hello from Augusta, GA!

Hello guys. I usually hang around The Formula Source and been meaning to introduce myself here as well!

Im 29 and own a 98 Formula. Im a aspireing kustom painter and slow but surely working my way up. Rome wasnt built in a day.. or so I keep tryin to tell myself that!

Ive owned 3 different Firebirds.

A 84 4Cyl, Custom Teal Green w/ Tan intieror, Cragar Centerlines

A 85 6Cyl, Blue w/ smooth hatchback, Late 70's Firebird Honeycomb Mags

And my current one, my LS1 powered Formula for about 6 years now and I can prowdly say its the best car Ive ever owned.

Ive added a WS6 hood, Trans Am Hatch, 18" Corvette Rims, Drilled and Slotted Baer Rotors, plus decked out the interior to my liking for the time being. I really havent had the money to do anything motor wise, but my credit is pretty damn good and cant wait till the day my motor finally goes "ca-chunk" so I can pull that motor out and beef it up.

So far tho she doesnt sound like shes going to anytime soon. Did a major tune up on it about a month ago, she has some bottom end rattle and the rings are starting to get wore. After forking out 136 bucks today for that PVC hose that runs all they way round the motor and that fuel pump going out about 4 years ago thats all the problems my Formula has ever givin me.

Cant wait till they start making them again!
Old 01-04-2008, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome, i'm from thomasville, GA, not TOO far from you
Old 01-04-2008, 09:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good looking car, I drove down there from Indiana this July to pick up my 98 z28! Nice town!