Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

answer a question

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 11:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need the rulebook obviously!!!

Can someone explain to me what I did wrong. Why go to a thread just to bash it. I don't get it!!!!!!! Go here and tell me what I did that was worth 60 seconds of someones time to not only bash my questions but to personally insult me. "nice attitude" he wrote...........why? I don't need some guy on the other end of a keyboard treating me like I am dumb. Is what I wrote such a terrible thing? Should I kiss the guys *** because he has alot of prior posts? I think it was well deserving and totally appropriate. Someone send me the LS1 tech rulebook on what questions I can and can't ask. I personally thought this site was here to ask questions and to get advice. Am I wrong????????

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post8563676

Last edited by coredevice; 01-25-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Unbiased opinion. Most guys on any web forum for guys assume a certain level of knowledge or at least a desire to search out the info. You stated you would post a new thread about the product. Why not just do a search and find out whats out there. Type it in and thousands of things will come up pertaining to the info you want if not then ask. If a guy has been here for a while it is assumed that he might know a little bit especially if he is running the number or has a car that puts down some good numbers. Not always true but most of the time it is. Bashing on them will only beg for others to defend him. He is a comrade and you are putting him down as a unknown. Chill a little bit and take the info provided with a grain of salt and do some research. You will learn the nuances of each site you go to but here they assume you have researched or have a working knowledge of most subjects.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Unbiased opinion. Most guys on any web forum for guys assume a certain level of knowledge or at least a desire to search out the info. You stated you would post a new thread about the product. Why not just do a search and find out whats out there. Type it in and thousands of things will come up pertaining to the info you want if not then ask. If a guy has been here for a while it is assumed that he might know a little bit especially if he is running the number or has a car that puts down some good numbers. Not always true but most of the time it is. Bashing on them will only beg for others to defend him. He is a comrade and you are putting him down as a unknown. Chill a little bit and take the info provided with a grain of salt and do some research. You will learn the nuances of each site you go to but here they assume you have researched or have a working knowledge of most subjects.

to some extent, i agree. but i do think the guy could've been a little nicer about things rather blow up and talk about "if i were a mod..."

secondly, if you had researched your problem beforehand you could have said so originally and maybe other users would have posted links to threads that could have given you better answers.

Thirdly, have you tried gunks "engine brite" to clean the film off your motor you were talking about? i used it to clean the SB 350 in my wifes 84 camaro and it worked wonders!!! looked brand new afterwards.
Old 01-27-2008, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by coredevice
Can someone explain to me what I did wrong. Why go to a thread just to bash it. I don't get it!!!!!!! Go here and tell me what I did that was worth 60 seconds of someones time to not only bash my questions but to personally insult me. "nice attitude" he wrote...........why? I don't need some guy on the other end of a keyboard treating me like I am dumb. Is what I wrote such a terrible thing? Should I kiss the guys *** because he has alot of prior posts? I think it was well deserving and totally appropriate. Someone send me the LS1 tech rulebook on what questions I can and can't ask. I personally thought this site was here to ask questions and to get advice. Am I wrong????????

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post8563676
Get use to it!!LOL!!Most of the *** holes on here have no friends or family that want to bother with them, So they surf this site to try and make other people feel as shitty as they do LOL!! Best thing to do is dont even reply !ACT like there thread isn't even there lol!!Thats what I do !It really pisses them off when you do that! Trust me man,Dont feed into these ******** negitivity
Old 01-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by barnat
Get use to it!!LOL!!Most of the *** holes on here have no friends or family that want to bother with them, So they surf this site to try and make other people feel as shitty as they do LOL!! Best thing to do is dont even reply !ACT like there thread isn't even there lol!!Thats what I do !It really pisses them off when you do that! Trust me man,Dont feed into these ******** negitivity
advice to live by! I agree 100%. I guess I get a little disturbed by some doushe that if you were right in front of them they would tuck theeir tail between their legs and run like little girls. Amazing how bold people get on a keyboard.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Manalishi

I did the search!!!! Then I asked. Did you read the prior thread? And as for a comrade and a unknown.....lolololol.....................like I said..........I will not kiss anyones *** because they have posted threads. If you can't help me don't bother me. Probably a reason the guy isn't a mod on here with his ban hammer....lol.....who talks like that anyway? lol
Old 01-28-2008, 03:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by coredevice
I did the search!!!! Then I asked. Did you read the prior thread? And as for a comrade and a unknown.....lolololol.....................like I said..........I will not kiss anyones *** because they have posted threads. If you can't help me don't bother me. Probably a reason the guy isn't a mod on here with his ban hammer....lol.....who talks like that anyway? lol
I comletely apoligize for wasting your time. It won't happen again.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think your just taking other people criticisms to seriously...
Old 01-29-2008, 07:44 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i agree....there are a lot of people on the site that think that since you didnt buy a 25,000 car and spend 10,000 in mods......you arent worth talking too......i had this peoblem in the beginning......

but at the same time.....the first guy to bash me has also been made into a friend on the forum and has lended the most knowlege during my project........

good luck......sorry to hear about the bad posts on your thread