Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from northern Illinois

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from northern Illinois

Hi everyone, I'm Kyle from Illinois as the title states. I guess I'm new to this site. I've actually been a member for a while now but i've just been lurking around on here since i don't own a LS1 or even a f-body right now. I currently drive a lifted '98 GMC Sierra. That's the fourth truck i've owned since i turned 16. The one before it was a 1990 Chevy Silverado (like my user name implies), before that was a 1985 Chevy silverado, and my first car was a 1994 chevy blazer. However, I have always been a fan of the f-body. I just havn't found the one for me yet, if that makes any sense...After I get my GMC paid off, I'm planning on buying an f-body. I'm a little partial to the LT camaro ss, however I would definitely not be opposed to owning an LS camaro ss. I've even been kicking around the idea of buying a v6 to tear down and build up for a project (of course a v8 would be in store for that). Anyways, I think this is an awesome site. Lots of good info, good layout, and good people from what it seems. I'm probably going to be hanging around on this forum a little more now that i'm pretty much finished working on my truck...that's always an ongoing project but i'm satisfied with it for now. Plus now, I'm really starting to look at more camaros. But, I just felt I should make my presence on here known. So yeah, that's about it...i'll see you all around here hopefully.

here's a crappy pic of my truck in case anyone was interested in that

Old 05-24-2008, 06:17 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome...nice truck