Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

been here a while... finally introducing myself

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 02:04 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default been here a while... finally introducing myself

hey whats up. I'm from illinois, been registered on the site for a while, finally just made a new user name. Had my T/A since february 08. Bought it thru the classified here, went 2 states away to get it. Despite that, all the people around here think that i got a HELL of a deal on it.

anywho: 1999 T/A, M6, 3.42 LSD rear end, all that good stuff.
Car had an SLP lid, ws6store short stick, and magnaflow catback when i bought it.

In the past few months, my good friend and i put on a set of 1 3/4" American Racing Headers (With ORY), took out all the EGR/AIR stuff, eliminated skip shift, and did a few audio mods. Just also picked up some drag tires this afternoon for it as well. I know that i'll be needing a rear end upgrade soon. Luckily i live 5 miles away from a shop called Midwest Chassis & Performance (For those of you who know Eric Vicary)
his work can be seen here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/gears-axles/829399-midwest-chassis-performance-fab-rearends-new-pics.html

so when the time comes, i know (money supporting) that i'll have the right people able to take care of my baby!

i work at a chevy dealership as a Warranty Administrator. Used to work on the line, but followed the adage of "never make your hobby your job." Kinda like the customer interaction and always being in the know of what the common issues with the latest cars are.

by anywho, just a few quick pics:

Yeah, i detail cars on the side. And yes, i live and die by the P.C. I get many compliments on how NICE my black car shines. I probably buff it 1-2 times every 2 months, and do everything else as a hand coat once every 1-2 weeks. They sure look good when they're clean, thats for sure.

Anywho, love the site, and love using it to search for things about my car. I love the fact that nearly EVERYTHING has been covered here, so in the past 4 months, i havn't even needed to make a post asking a question. I use the search function, and i use it well!
Old 06-24-2008, 02:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice ride! Your T/A looks identical to mine with even the same wheels
Welcome to the forum!