Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from K-town(Knoxville),TN

Old 08-19-2008, 01:01 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from K-town(Knoxville),TN

Hey guys. I'm Shayne but call me ****. I drive a 2002 Onyx Black Camaro Z28. I have had my ride for nearly a year now and have loved every minute of owning this beaut. Here are a few pics of her when I first bought the car:

Lets not forget about the 20's she was rolling on:

Makes you sick to see such a beautiful machine turned into a frankenstein huh? Not to worry, I have been hard at work taking her back to a somewhat more appealing appearance. Here are some more recent shots:

New shift ****.

Fog lights(latest edition)
I detailed the engine bay today but unfortunately ran out of day light before I could take a few pictars. I will post those up tomorrow along with a few more glamour shots.

Next thing to happen will be this fog light arrangement:

Followed by an ultra-z hood, stock camaro spoiler and the matching RS three piece spoiler(which I have had a tremendous amount of difficulty locating, so that one is on the back burner for now), interior panels painted red, ebony floor mats with Z28 embroidered in red, red ambient lighting for the interior and red l.e.d.s for the ultra-z duct,and a new box for my subwoofers(I can't get my spare out ). I'm sure there is more but that is all i can think of off the top of my head.

I've heard mostly good things about this forum and hope I'm not disappointed! Please go easy on the bashing, I'm doing what I can to bring her back to life!

-The ****
Old 08-19-2008, 01:06 AM
TECH Addict

Welcome to tech! Looks like you have already brought the car a long way from the awful apperance mods it had lol. Keep up the good work!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:15 AM
11 Second Club

Welcome. The fog lights in the grille look awesome. Thanks for saving that car from a ricer death too.

I went to school at UT. Had a place in Bearden. Knoxville is an awesome city. Can't wait to come back.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:47 AM
TECH Regular

Welcome! That's alot of wing you have there... Still on?
Old 08-19-2008, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

Thanks for the positive welcomes and comments.
@3.8SFITURBO, Yep, I still have the whale tail. I get a lot of different feelings and comments about it. Mostly positive because it's stuck on a Z. It will be gone when I can find a stock spoiler AND the RS three piece. I don't wanna drive around with the holes there ya digg? But there is a huge positive to it. Riceboys seem to think it makes my car slow and get a big *** woopin.

Here are those pics of my engine bay:

And a few more:

She gets wet when i touch her right.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that large wing bolted on top of an lt1 SS wing? or is it all one piece?
Old 08-19-2008, 01:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Looks good man! One thing that just set off my OCD....... PLEASE clean the whole exhaust tip! Such a nice ride and a major FAIL in the detail dept. Anyway, sorry about that. Welcome! I will be in Knoxville for the home opener. I cant wait.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by homerunhtr21
Is that large wing bolted on top of an lt1 SS wing? or is it all one piece?
It is all one piece. Although the lt1 ss wing does look pretty sweet on the stand alone.

Originally Posted by Ntimid8r7
Looks good man! One thing that just set off my OCD....... PLEASE clean the whole exhaust tip! Such a nice ride and a major FAIL in the detail dept. Anyway, sorry about that. Welcome! I will be in Knoxville for the home opener. I cant wait.
I do now dude. That pic was taken a few months after I got the car and I didn't realize how far back the tips went until after that photo. It gets cleaned all the way back with every wash now. Also, those tips don't stick out that far anymore. They are more hidden so you can't really see that far back. Nonetheless they get cleaned ALL THE WAY.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

welcome! car looks good but the wing has to go imo, but nevertheless, you did a good job
Old 08-19-2008, 08:43 PM
12 Second Club

Looks real good! BTW GO Vols!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 08:09 PM
On The Tree

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...8#post10046868

Search this Thread