Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Gm to Honda back to GM...Finally

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gm to Honda back to GM...Finally

Hi eveyone, been lurking this site for over a year now and figured it was about time to start posting. I use to own a 91 silverado with a built 350, slammed to the ground and sitting on Boyd Cuddington rims (among many other mods) but Atlanta theift saw to it that I would no longer have that truck. After it was stolen I purchased a 02 Civic which has went through many changes over the years. It currently has a built 1.7L with a hot cam, pistons, nitrous, turbo, etc. Basically if it could be bought for this car I have have it (almost). Well after making my daily driver about as unreliable as I could, I have decided that the new camaro is going to be my next new vehicle. I also have a 69 Firebird with a built 400 small block in it that is a real screamer but needs a lot of TLC before it will be anywhere near road ready.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello to everyone and am looking forward to learning as much about the LS engine series as possible.

the Civic

It was inspired by the Chip Foose IS300 that was built a few years back. I have actually met Foose a few times and he has signed the the sunvisor in the car for me!
Old 09-08-2008, 10:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

welcome! the 5th gen is going to be a beast. which model are you wanting to get?

(i like the camaro fund counter in your sig lol)
Old 09-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More than likely the SS. I would like to hold out for the Z28, but I am sure it will be way to pricey for my budget.