Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fart Can machines get a wet-nap.

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 11:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fart Can machines get a wet-nap.

Hey guys, thought I share a story with you.

So I am heading home from a long night at work, I worked overtime from 12 to 12 so needless to say I was pretty beat. I decided to take the highway home, though its a longer route, there is less shifting. Right as I merge onto I94 toward home I get a call from my neighbor. We exchange laughs about the previous drunken night of fun and so forth. I no sooner hang up and two Ricers come farting past me on either side. Curious I set my phone down and throw it in third and begin to pursue. As I begin to catch them I notice that they are throwing revs and flashers and all sorts of ricer garbage at each other. I thought what the hell I'll play ball too. I94 is three lanes across so I skip over into the farthest right lane and begin my own display of stupidity. I get a clear view of the culprits, from their blue painted wheels and their mismatching and unfitting body kits. The asshat next to me even had those stupid looking fake hood scoops. Anyways... The chump on the end begins the honks! beep...beep...beep. I nail it. We are dead even. Bam! I slam it in 4th. I start to pull head, with captain hood scoops at my bumper. Bam! I throw it in 5th. We are doing at least 100 now. More and more I pull away from the group and right about 110 They shut down. I see my exit coming, so I throw my hazards on make the exit. Captain hood scoop pursues coming right on my ***. As soon as it open up he tried to do a fly by, but I already anticipated his asshatery. I nailed again! This time he didn't even get close to me and I left him the dust. Not sure where he went from there, but I hope he realizes what a pos hes driving. When I got home I gave my sunfire a pat on the back as I pulled it into its spot. "You did me proud little buddy" I said under my breath.

There's my story hope you enjoyed it. I bet you though I was talking about my camaro huh? Not its a stock sunfire GT M5. LOL!
Old 10-12-2008, 12:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

haha, ive been there. except it was a lil hottie in a sunfire hauling *** for no apparent reason. havent seen her since unfortuantly...
Old 10-12-2008, 12:16 AM
11 Second Club

Haha that's good stuff. Any idea what cars you were racing?
Old 10-12-2008, 12:54 AM
On The Tree

haha thats pretty good!
Old 10-12-2008, 01:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Awesome kill with the sunfire. Had an 04 with an a4 myself. Sounds like fun to me especially cuz they were probably thinking they were gonna kill your american econobox too. I used to do that to ricer dummies around here with my g5.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:59 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix99
Haha that's good stuff. Any idea what cars you were racing?
pretty sure they where both honda civics, one was hatch back while the other slow one was coupe. Glad you enjoyed my experience.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Yeah those little Sunfire GTs are pretty good rice killers. an M5 one could probably crack a low-mid 15.

Dan
Old 10-12-2008, 01:03 PM
TECH Resident

my old 2.3 ho sunfire did 14.8, with only full bolt ons and no rear seat.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:16 PM
12 Second Club

Haha i was thinking this dude has got to have like 4.56's or something shifting to fifth at 100. Nice story.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by InEEdSPEED
Haha i was thinking this dude has got to have like 4.56's or something shifting to fifth at 100. Nice story.
haha I was thinking the EXACT same thing! Good kill, believe it or not I kill ricers all the time with my SC2 Saturn M5. I might strip it down and take it to the strip one day for the heck of it. It seriously weighs nothing!
Old 10-14-2008, 12:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Platinum WS6
haha I was thinking the EXACT same thing! Good kill, believe it or not I kill ricers all the time with my SC2 Saturn M5. I might strip it down and take it to the strip one day for the heck of it. It seriously weighs nothing!
LOL, I hear they weigh the same as a Mazda Miata.