Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

So I don't know where to post this....

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So I don't know where to post this....

Here's the funny story,
My boses birthday was just the other weekend. So I let him drive my bird on the way to his house. and as we were leaving, ( It was speed week at coronado) there was a awesome lambo on the interstate with us. and he asked how fast the car would go...

I told him the lambo would kick his ***.

and through 25 miles of california interstate on the way home, he proceeded to race the pasta rocket. I will swear on my mother's grave that that rich basard couldnt pull away from us at highway speed. I'm still pinching myself. I really want to believe that his quarter of a million dollar car woulda kicked our butts, but he lacked the tetsciluar fortitude to run us hard. So did we race a bitch at 160mph? or does my a4 have the street cred to laugh at him for only paying 7k for my car?

that's like marrying a **** star and never touching mommy daddy boutions!
Old 10-12-2008, 10:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i was kinda in the same boat the other day....

Raced a new black C6 and he was at my bumper the entire way to 120....i know its impossible....i tell myself it was a brand new car and he didnt give it all it had because he was still breaking it in....

Possibly same with the lambo.....couldnt have given it 100%
Old 10-12-2008, 11:11 PM
NKAWTG...N

Lets see...it was about a race...so the "STREET RACING & Kill Stories" would obviously be the last place to look.

Moved.