Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bunch of short runs this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 06:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bunch of short runs this weekend

Ok so this weekend I was heading out to the Ocean city MD car show. There is always a lot of cars heading down and I thought I would get a few good races in on the drive. I pull on the interstate about 2 mins from home and see a GTR and a broken down 500 and think damn this is going to be a good drive. Then there was nothing but a wrx with a fart can and CAI sticker on his window for the rest of the two hour drive . The wrx harassed me for about 10 to 15 miles so I gave in an opened it up for him. We did 2 or there runs from about 50 to 100 and I put at least 2 bus on him each time. Needless to say I was disappointed with the drive down.

When I get to oc I pick up my boy and his gf and head out to hooters and watch the show for a few hours. Then decide to cruise for a bit. I had a lighting do a fly buy on me and then not want to go and tried to get to old ladies in a GN to go, after we caught a light together but they declined. So were just taking it EZ now and cruising in between some nice classics and a bunch of Pro Street rides when I see some young girl (prob about 17) eye raping my car from the back seat for a Chevy shoe box and I pull up next to her. Her old man looks back and sees me and down shifts so I do to. Were rolling at about 35 and I put it in 1st and let him take the hit he pulls about half a car on me before I react and I hammer it and instantly pull about 3 cars on him and let off at 65. Then let him catch back up to exchange thumbs up and get one last ear to ear smile from his daughter.

The next day I went out at about 2pm and just cruised the stripe for about an hour. Then we stopped to eat and BS about some of the cars we had seen. Then I put the two girls with us in my car and my boys all hop in to my 66 mustang and we go back out I pulled up next to a stock looking orange 03/04 cobra but he was no go. Then I see a really nice looking mach1. Looked to have a bunch of cosmetic stuff done and had gages on the pillar but was only riding on street tires and i didnt hear a charger. We catch a light together and both slowly roll out on the light to about 10mph where we both lay in to the gas at about the same time. We both let off at about 70. He was right at my rear quarter. We exchanged thumbs up then go are serpent ways.

Later in the night we decide to pack up and go have some drinks. So were taking one last pass down the stripe with just me in the TA and every one else in the mustang. I was pretty much done and just trying to go home but a nice looking Chevelle SS pulls up next to me and is harassing me said my car sounded good, I thanked him and he asked if I wanted to run it. I down shifted and so did he. I let him take the hit and he barely jumped out and I just walk right by him add let off after I got about 3 cars on him witch was pretty quickly. I slowed down and the passenger yelled over that I had just made his driver s*** his pants a little. I lol at them and they said to be carefully and watch out for 5.0. As I pulled away from them a 73 or 74 nova runs to catch up with me. He pulls beside me and his wife harasses me a little. we line up, going about 40, both rev match and then he goes I try to follow suit but go no where becaz some how I popped out of 1st. he slows back down and I told him I f'ed up that one and we stop for a light I ask him what he had and he said just a 355 as his wife lol and said on steroids. I look down the car and notice he's got MT drs with rubber all the way down his QP and a cage and know that he's going to rape the s*** out of me from a dig. Light turns green and he pulls about 3 cars on me out of the hole as I fight for traction all the way through 1st and most of the way through 2nd as he pulls anther car 2 cars on me. Towards the end of are run some where around 90 I regained about a car but was still at least four back.

All in all was a pretty good weekend with no tickets and an awesome show. My car made 420rwhp on a sticky mustang dyno and is on street tires with stock suspension and stock rear.

ps sorry about my grammer guys